THE SHEPARD FAMILY FOUNDATION

Calgary, AB, Canada
https://www.theshepardfamilyfoundation.org/
Instagram:
@theshepardfamily
@russellshepard19
@marii_vi

"The Shepard Family Foundation mission is to help elevate underprivileged families and youth with education, leadership and positive reinforcement!"

Dear Russel & Marian,

I sincerely want to dedicate this blog because you have made a difference in my life. Thank you for listening to my story and your recent generous gift of $5000 USD for my natural treatments that I will be undergoing for the next few months.  Your generosity has given me the ability to seek more natural treatments that I didn't think was possible and another chance to fight this cancer

Words cannot express how I feel! You have given me hope and courage to fight this battle! My family and I will always be forever grateful. God Bless! 




Of course, I cannot not thank you Dannyell Harris, https://www.instagram.com/dannyellxo/ who connected me through you and all the loving support that her students that really touched my heart!




 Positive Reinforcement!​

4 comments

  1. This is so beautiful!!Brought tears to my eyes. What an AMAZING and thoughtful gift!! Stay strong Micah! You have an army behind you fighting and praying daily!
    LOVE YOU SO MUCH xox - Christine G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of EKPEN TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or add him on WHATSAPP +2347050270218 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete

© TRVLBEAUTY. Design by Fearne.