HOME

Calgary, AB, Canada
I was finally discharged today from the hospital. It feels good to be home in my own bed without anyone constantly checking up on me! I will have a palliative team that will be coming home on a daily basis in order to keep an eye on my symptoms. To make sure that I'm in good hands when I finally can't function anymore. We're hoping that I won't be back to the hospital anytime soon. I can enjoy my last few weeks with my loved ones. I'm definitely looking forward to the blessings that's going to happen! best believe, i'm going to leave with a BANG! haha

On the other note, God's been responding to every prayer and miracle. I still believe he's still in control. I'm still fighting and I know he will not give up on me until my last breath. Today, my family and I had such an overwhelming experience, I had a bowel movement! I finally poop! haha This is amazing, that just gives me another week to live! yes, my cancer has spread everywhere to my abdominal but you know what, my twisted intestine is miraculously untwisting itself! I can eat and drink which is the most critical important thing in my life right now and that's all what we wanted but if God is not yet done and wants to heal me more than that, I'll take it!

8 comments

  1. Micah, I am glad to hear that you are able to eat and drink and have had a bowel movement...also, I am glad that your intestine is untwisting...thanks for the update...I am praying for you to heal...welcome back home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome and I love that you have a great sense of humour still through all this. Keep smiling your beautiful smile and glory be to God we are all praying for you with faith��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have a serious round table talk with God, and ask him or even bribe him to fight that cancer bitch for you. Always love you, my dearest Micah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Micah, though we have never met, I simply wanted to leave you a little comment and praise you for all your positivity, strength and precious outlook on life. Through your blog posts, you seem so genuine and free spirited... you have definitely inspired and enlightened many by sharing your experience.. you have definitely left a mark in many peoples lives. Sending you lots of good vibes your way💛

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Micah i've been following your blog, i know your bro Ef back here in mtl... Very inspiring, just keep on praying and just let the Hands of God work for you, trust his will with all your heart and He will give you the strength you need..

    "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."
    - Philippians 4:13

    Kapit lang Micah, we will include in our prayers that's for sure.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best Micah, keep positive thoughts even in negatives times. Positive thoughts is the light in the dark. Sending positive energy your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!!!!! Praise God! He is definitely in control. Have fun as you party it up with your loved ones around you. Love you and continually praying ❤ June

    ReplyDelete
  8. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of EKPEN TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or add him on WHATSAPP +2347050270218 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete

© TRVLBEAUTY. Design by Fearne.