GO FUND ME

Calgary, AB, Canada
My bowels are slowly working and I've been taking medications to stimulate bowel movements and shrink the tumours. Before I left the hospital, my oncologist wants me back for chemo. Unfortunately, I don't want to go to that road again. I've tried it and it didn't work. 

My family and I are thinking to go natural like what we wanted at the beginning. Unfortunately, it's not covered by our health care system. I will be doing treatments by a private clinic "Pyatt Health Centre" with Dr Matt, who's been with me throughout my journey since I was diagnosed. He gave me tips and other treatments while I was undergoing chemo. - http://www.pyatthealth.com/ Right now, the treatments are Hypethermia Therapy with IV. I sincerely ask for your donations to help us fund this treatment. Any monetary value is highly appreciated! 



In the event of my passing, the remainder of the money will be donated to "Young Adult Cancer Canada" - http://www.youngadultcancer.ca/


Here's the link to my Go Fund Me -

https://www.gofundme.com/trvlbeauty

God has been blessing me every single day and he gives me hope that the battle is not over yet! I will fight until he tells me not to anymore! 

4 comments

  1. I am glad to hear that your bowels are slowly working...I support you in this new direction of not going the chemo route but I am not able to help you financially because I am not working...thanks for the update...I will keep praying for you and I sincerely hope that the Pyatt Health Centre will be able to help you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Micah, all the best on your way to recovery. I also very much support your new direction in treatment. I have been reading a lot about cannabis oil and mistletoe Not sure whether you already had a chance to look into that.... God bless, René

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Micah I donated today and I see your fund is going well . Your story has touched my soul . I send your this quote .And it is from my heart . May the road rise up to meet you.. May the wind always be at your back.. May the sun shine warm upon your face ..May god hold you in the palm of his hand ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of EKPEN TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or add him on WHATSAPP +2347050270218 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete

© TRVLBEAUTY. Design by Fearne.